The bottles are bottle conditioned which means that they contain a sediment of live yeast, which preserves the freshness of the beer, and which provides the natural, gentle sparkle – a result of the secondary fermentation within the bottle.
- RT @Brewdcompany: Bit chilly tonight...starting to warm up now with a O6 Porter, champion @OtleyBrewingCo #beer #realale #craftbeer http://… 6 years ago
- What is the best weather for a beer? 6 years ago
- Saw some lovely Penlon Beer in Cardiff today. Think that might be next on my beer 'hit-list' 7 years ago
- CAMRA's Mass Lobby has begun. Let's call time on the Beer Duty Escalator. RT to #SaveYourPint...Are you with us? thndr.it/V6icCy 7 years ago
- Breconshire Brewery - Rambler's Ruin http://t.co/j4PptWDf 7 years ago